If you plan to organise everything yourselves but want to relax and enjoy your day without the worry of anything going wrong, then having a wedding planning professional there on the big day is ideal.
After an initial consultation we would then arrange to meet again 3-4 weeks before the wedding date to discuss final details and then highlights of what we can assist with include:
- Liaise with all key suppliers to re-confirm set up times, delivery details and arrangements for the day
- Review and advise changes where necessary for your schedule of the day or create one from scratch to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Be there on the morning of the wedding to oversee the set-up of the venue and check that everything is in place
- Attend to last minute details and provide personal assistance to the Bride and Groom
- Be the main point of contact for all suppliers and guests should any problems arise
We stay up until until the end of the event to ensure everything is perfect from start to finish.
Price upon quotation depending on the level of assistance required.