Attention to detail is sooo important with a wedding in every respect, and at Cranberry Blue we always strive to make the weddings we design and plan as personal and as unique as possible. Today we share with you some gorgeous finds that we’ve discovered from two of our favourite websites – the fabulous ‘Not on the High-street’ and ‘Etsy‘, both of which have masses of great wedding ideas for you to choose from, but here are our top 12 for today…
1. Spot & stripe favour bags – I love the natural colours of these and the mixing of stripes and spots works so well. Tie them with personalised grosgrain ribbon and use luggage tags to write a personal message.
2. Happily ever after – very cute banner that could be used around your guest book, cake or simply as decoration around the venue.
3. Personalised favour jars – these make a very nice addition to the tables and are a great cost effective option.
4. Heart decorations – what a novel idea to use text to make decorations, these could be hung on the back of the ceremony chairs or during the reception.
5. Time to drink Champagne & dance on the table – need I say more really?! Makes a fun and quirky decoration for the evening reception.
6. Personalised wish tags – instead of having a guest book why not have wish tags? These are an American idea but you could use different ones perhaps that have incomplete sentences such as ‘love is…’ for your guests to finish.
7. Drinking straws – we actually did this at a wedding last weekend and it looked great. Make the presentation of your reception drinks interesting, these labels and straws are a pretty addition.
8. Let the love grow – alternative favour idea, give your guests packets of seeds, perhaps of your favourite flower, these can be displayed in pretty bags such as these to tie in with your overall theme.
9. Airmail – if you’re both keen travellers then using this as a basis to create your design inspiration is great and these favour boxes look super!
10. Heart confetti – if you’re musical then this would work well scattered on your tables or perhaps the cake table…
11. Seaside confetti – I love this, such fun! Quite quirky but great if you’re beach lovers.
12. Photo booth chalk boards – the photo booth still proves popular but these are a bit different and add a bit more humour.
13. With love tags – pretty and simple yet effective to label your wedding party gifts.
14. I do, me too cutlery – why not have these at your own place setting, the ends can be stamped with the date of your wedding and kept as a keep sake
15. Confetti save the dates – a great find, fun and colourful and you could sue this as the basis for the theme for the day.
So many things are possible but just remember every little detail really does count, M x
1. Not on the High-street; 2: Etsy; 3: Not on the High-street; 4: Etsy; 5: Etsy; 6: Etsy; 7: Etsy; 8: Not on the High-street; 9: Not on the High-street; 10: Etsy; 11: Etsy; 12: Etsy; 13: Not on the High-street; 14: Etsy; 15: Etsy